View our current courses & start learning today!
Kilcooley International Partners
Kilcooley Women’s Centre are currently involved in developing and delivering several Euroean projects to promote sharing good practice, building relationships and developing good practice in the fields of:
- Developing & Delivering Mentoring Training Programmes
- Bespoke Training Toolkits
- Tackling social exclusion and promoting incusion
- Supporting Female and Social Entreprenership
- Supporting Older People
- Trauma Support
- Parenting for Young People
- Developing Innovative ICT Training
- Developing Training to Raise Awareness on Domestic Abuse Elder Victims
Our current partners include the following countries:
Kilcooley Women’s Centre have experience of leading international projects, transnational project management and partner engagment. Alison Blayney/Lynne Bloomfield in the European team. Work continues post Brexit with ongoing projects until December 2023. Future projects will be implemented via our sister NGO in Dublin Ireland, GIFTED.